Friday, January 13, 2012

Updated Blog

Hello Friends!
I know I am a horrible blogger, and that I have said before that I am going to do better...well, this time I'm serious! :) I am going to do this for Kate. I want her to be able to look back at what her life was like when she was a baby, and I think that this will be a fun way to do it.
The past year has been both good and bad for our family, but the most wonderful blessing of all was when we welcomed sweet Kate into the world. October 11, 2011 at 1:52pm Katherine Ann Puryear was born. She weighed 6lbs 10 oz and was 19 in long. Our lives have changed so much since that day and we can't imagine our lives without her!
I know I am late getting this blog started and I have 3 months of her life to catch up on (in which I will do in many separate posts) so here is to the beginning. The beginning of our life as a family of THREE! Hope that you all will enjoy our little girl as much as we do! :)
P.S. I am still learning with this whole "blogging" thing...so please bare with me. I will figure out how to change our background picture and how to do a proper layout on each post. For now, it looks like one loooong paragraph. haha! Again, please bare with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment