Its hard work for such a little girl! :)
I had to have some Dental Work done this week (yes, by Dr. Puryear himself!!) and Cesa came up, last minute to keep Kate for us. We SOOO appreciated her coming and Kate loved spending time with her. They played, cuddled, played, cuddled, etc etc. Needless to say...today all Kate wanted me to do was HOLD HER! Thanks Cesa. Kidding, kidding! I'm so thankful that she has such wonderful grandparents and I hope that she will get to make as many wonderful memories with them as I have with mine. I am so sad that my Dad isn't here for Kate to get to know, but I tell her about him all the time and I know that he would be so proud of her!!
Hope everyone is having a good week. We are looking forward to the weekend...it is supposed to be cold and rainy, but thats ok. We are ready for CP to be home with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment