So, Kate has ALWAYS loved her Paci...but as of today, I am wondering if she is going to be a finger sucker. These are 3 pictures that I have taken of her today. She starts out with her paci, but this is how she seems to end up! It looks cute, but I would rather her be a Paci sucker... I think. You can take away a paci...can't so much take away a finger! :)
Other than that...life is good! She is 17 weeks old today. She is growing up sooo fast! She can hold her head up and loves to sit up like a big girl... with help of course! The past few days have been pretty, so we have been walking quite a bit. She loves her carseat, so she usually sleeps most of the time. She has figured out how to take her paci out, but hasn't figured out how to put it back yet...guess thats why shes been sucking her fingers, huh. We go to the Dr. next week for her 4 month shots. We dread that, it is no fun to watch her hurt like that, but, it only lasts for a little bit, thank goodness. Life is good and we are so thankful that God has blessed us with a very happy, healthy, sweet little girl! Love you Kate!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment