Last weekend I went to Chattanooga for a Baby Shower. A sweet girl that my mom and grandmother go to church with is having a little girl and we hosted a Baby Brunch for her. It was a great turnout and she got alot of great gifts.
And, not only did we have a great baby shower, but I got ALOT of baby time in, that I really needed. We spent all afternoon at Memas house and played and played and played. It was great! I love these cute little babies so much and had a blast. Unfortunately I ended up not getting a single picture of mom or mema. Sorry girls, I guess I was just too busy playing. :) Enjoy the pictures.
Will and Caroline, ready for the shower
Elizabeth Fuller and her baby Brantley
I made a diaper cake as the centerpiece for the food table. I had never made one, but enjoyed it and am glad the way it turned out. With all of my friends starting to get pregnant, I guess I will get more experience with these...yay! :)
After the shower we got in our comfy clothes and played all afternoon at Memas house. Fun times!

We played and played and played and played...LOVE these babies!!

She loves her brother so much and laughs at him all the time
Maria and her kiddos...
I learned how hard it is to get 2 to look at the camera...at the same time! :)

Aunt Libba and Will

Mommy and Caroline

He is so proud of his sister

Proud cousin Julie!

Well, I hope you enjoyed the picts of these adorable babies...I will post more soon, after Wills annual Halloween party that is! Looking forward to seeing them again in just a few weeks. Hope you all have a great week.
You did a great job with your diaper cake!!! I made my first one last year and it was so much fun, I love doing stuff like that. Love the pictures of the kiddo's as well, Maria's kids are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I know you can totally relate :) I know you must miss your family, especially your adorable little cousins! They are too cute. Hopefully we will see you all around the holidays. Be safe traveling over for Halloween! I'm glad you guys get to come home!
ReplyDelete