I am SO bad at blogging, as you all know. The last time I blogged was Dental Prom...APRIL! That is terrible!!! I was informed last night that I was in desperate need of an update, so here it goes!
Since April, we have been to the beach, twice, celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary, enjoyed a few birthdays, celebrated the Dr's McShans wedding, participated in a 5K, attended our hubbys White Coat Dental Ceremony, spend fun times with our wonderful friends in Memphis, went home to see family, started a new Bible Study with some great girls, and most recently started having Football parties again!! O yea, and spent an entire Sunday in the hospital. (A special thank you to everyone who called, text, and inquired about me while I was sick..I am better but will be having more test run to find out whats going on with my tummy. Stomach problems=NO FUN!!)
These pictures are in no particular order:
1st up, Beach Trip with Friends..we had SO MUCH FUN!
Kayla and I with the beautiful bride...Dr. Courtney McShan

The Siscos and The Puryears

Typical... :)

And the boys with the groom..Dr. Kyle McShan.
The wedding was so much fun and you both looked great!

Then we went to Naples with my mom...the weather was so so but we had a blast anyway. We did some GREAT shopping while we were there!

CP enjoying an all you can eat crap leg buffet...he ate A TON!!! It was sooo yummy and we will definitely go back to eat there! Thanks Mom, for a fun trip!

White Coat Ceremony
Our wonderful group of friends

The hubs and I..I am SO proud of him, all of the hard work has really paid off! Love you CP

CP and his dad...he is so proud of his boy!
Redbirds game with the Siscos
5K with mom and Kayla..my work sponsors a 5K for a lady who passed away due to Melanoma and this was my 1st time to participate...it was so much fun, hot, but fun. I am glad that we did it and even more so that mom came to participate with us...it was a fun weekend hanging out with mom and the Siscos.
The hubs 26th birthday...getting OLD hunny!

Courtneys birthday celebration..we have had a tradition of SURPRISING everyone for their birthdays...so Courtney was the last surprise...and I think she was. We went to eat Sushi (her favorite) and then back to the Siscos for cupcakes. We are finished with the surprises now...it is sooo hard to do :)
And...the boys did a golf tournament for the school. The are DORKS! They wanted to be original with their outfits and all match, so...they cut off last years scrubs and pulled it off.
Love you boys. :)
Next up, going to Chatt (I need to see the Sessions babies ASAP, I miss everyone sooo much) Hope everyone has a great week and I will put a strong effort into blogging more often. Don't give up on me... :)
all you needed was a little nudge! so glad you blogged. =)
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you back on here!!! Looks like you had a great summer.
ReplyDelete