Sunday, April 25, 2010
Dental Prom 2010
Friday night was "Dental Prom" and we had a blast. We had so much fun last year, that we decided that we had to make it a tradition and go every year!
We had dinner and enjoyed some friend time at our house before prom. We LOVE these guys and always have a blast with them!
The Puryears
The Trammells
The Siscos
Our handsome hubbys....LOVE this picture too! (I could say that about all of the picts I'm sure, since I took about 100!!!)
Friends for life! "do you girls have prom tonight??" "umm, I think we are older than you think we are" hahahahahaha, we will always appreciate looking 15 years old!
Lauren and myself
and Kayla...
Charles and Keith at prom
Girls pic, glad we got this!
O boys...they acted like this ALL night!
Wives club...Lynsi, myself, Lauren, Kayla and Kendall...we always have fun together, esp when the hubby's are busy studying!! Glad we have eachother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment