Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend with my MOM

So, my mom came to Memphis for the weekend and we had such a good time!! One of her favorite places to eat in Memphis is Hueys, so we had to go there.
Mom and I at Huey's
Charles and Mom at Huey's
Me and my Hubby!
So, she got here Friday afternoon and we went to eat at Pearls. They have THE BEST fried pickles EVER, so if you go there, they are a must. Then we went to the NEW Target on Poplar. I have had several people tell me that we had to go there, and ya'll were right, it was cool. Esp the new buggy's (Kayla!) Saturday mom and I shopped ALL day while CP did a little relaxing for his Spring Break. We came home, got him, did a little more shopping, then FINALLY ate dinner around 9:30PM! Sunday morning she got up and left, so it was a short visit, but we had TONS of fun! Next time you come, I promise we will just rest, mom! :)

1 comment:

  1. I told you the new buggys are amazing!! They don't make any noise! =)

    ReplyDelete