Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend Visit from my Friend!!

Erin came to Memphis for the weekend!! So, I haven't seen my friend from Chatt in a long time. Now that we are both married and busy busy it is hard to get together. Her hubby had to come to Memphis this weekend, so she came along and we had a great weekend. Full of shopping and eating! (we eat ALOT.. :)
So, Friday when she got here, we hung out at home for a bit, talked to Charles some and then went to eat. We also made a stop by Muddy's and hung out which was fun. I really want Erin to open something similar to Muddy's...she would be great!
Saturday we got up, went shopping, had lunch with her cousin and classmate of Charles',Derek. Then more shopping! Did "cheap Mexican" for dinner and then Sunday I made breakfast, with a little motivation from Charles (biscuits, gravy, bacon, eggs) and went for a walk on the river.
It was such a fun visit, and we had ALOT of catching up to do...I don't think we stopped talking ALL WEEKEND!!! Thanks Erin, for the visit, come back soon. (See you in June!)

No comments:

Post a Comment