Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dessert and Game Night

Well, I guess its no surprise that the GIRLS WON!! It started off kinda rough for us (mostly my fault, I wasn't on my game last night!) The guys were way ahead and just knew that they were going to win...but, WE CAME BACK!
We went to dinner at Hueys with some friends and then came back to our house for dessert and games. I got a chocolate fondue set and made all kinds of things to go with it. I was so excited about it and it didn't really turn out the way we would have liked. It was good at 1st but then got a little too "done" and became what Charles called Fudge. haha, it was still good.
Keith and Kendall Jones
Travis and Kayla Sisco...(sorry Kayla, I have not yet figured out how to turn pictures!!)
And, just to make sure that we were being fair, here is the proof that the GIRLS WON!!
It was a fun night but we missed Chip and Lauren. I don't think any of us were on our game like we were, the night that they were with us. We will do it again soon!!! FUN TIMES

2 comments:

  1. You're a good blogger! I like it!
    Oh and the pictures have to be rotated on your computer before they'll show that way on the blog. It's weird! Took me a while to figure that one out, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thank you! i'm glad that you told me that!!! and thanks to you and kayla, i'm figuring it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete