Well, I know that it has been a while since my last Blog post...let me explain why. :) My computer died...yep! It has been messed up for a long time and I was just trying to be gentle with it, and it finally gave up. It broke in half, literally...in half!! So, we have been down to only CPs computer...and we are not friends! (The computer and I, not CP and I, ha!) I don't know, this thing is just so frustrating for me. I'm such a creature of habit, and was used to mine, so...thats why I haven't been blogging! Excuses, huh!! :)
Here is a picture of 4 generations of Smith girls...Mema, Mom, Kate and myself. I LOVE these ladies so much and am so thankful that they are able to love and spoil Kate, like they did me. She loves them too! :)
So, here is what has been going on in our life lately...CP had to work in Jackson for a week and Kate and I spent the week in Chatt-town. It was nice to spend time with family that we don't get to see often, but we missed Daddy. Kate was majorly spoiled by her Grandparents and Uncle John!!
Kate and her "Cesa" after church. She was jabbering away and that is why shes making that silly face. I think its cute!!
And, here is a picture of "Uncle Max" We really enjoyed spending everyday with Uncle Max and Uncle John...somehow I didn't get a single picture of John on that trip, I hate that! But Kate loves him and can't wait to get a little bigger and really will enjoy playing with Uncle John! He already wanted to know if Kate wanted to ride his Motorcycle....NO UNCLE JOHN, SHE DOESN'T!! We love you tho!! haha!!! (You better be careful on that thing)
Kate and Daddy hanging out in the floor, after our walk. It has been so pretty here, we are loving it! Daddy is on Spring Break this week and we have LOVED having him at home with us everyday.
Our pretty girl, just chilling in the recliner.
Watching Mommy cook in my bouncy seat
We are doing food now too. Kate wasn't sure what to think of it at first, and that spoon, what is this hard thing?!? But she is getting the hang of it now. So far, we have had...Apples, Bananas, Peaches, Sweet Potato's, and Pears. I think Pears might be her fav....
Well, that is pretty much what our life has been like lately...it is AWESOME!! We are loving this sweet girl, she is so much fun. Oh yea...she rolled over the other night...Charles and I were both there to see it and Kate was so proud of herself! Hope you are all having a good week and maybe I will get a new computer soon, so that I won't have any excuses for blogging! :)
Love all of the pictures.
ReplyDelete