She is developing such the personality now!! We are loving this age!!!!
Kate's crazy Mom, made her a tutu for Valentines day, and this is what she thought of it...haha!
She is trying to roll over. She hasn't quite done it on her own yet, but is very, very close!
Sleeping baby!
Look how big I am...I love to stand up like a big girl!!
Me and Daddy
And, Me and Mommy
What else has been going on around here....well, Kate had her 4 month shots. Dad had a patient and couldn't go, so Mom was on her own for this one. It went fine tho, I was nervous about going without Charles, but Kate did good. Don't get me wrong, she HATED it and screamed her head off for a little bit, but soon got over it. She ran a fever again, like she did at 2 month shots, but this time it wasn't as bad. She slept alot that day and the next, but was soon back to herself! (those shots sure do take alot out of them!)
Since the Dr. appt. we have started Kate on cereal...I will post pictures of that soon. At first, she wasn't sure about the whole spoon thing, but she is getting the hang of it. The first few days we just did plain cereal, rice or oatmeal, but lately we have added some apples in and she seems to like it better. We will start another fruit this week. :)
Here are Kates stats from her 4 month visit:
Length: 24.25= 65th percentile
Weight: 12.10 lbs=33rd percentile
Head circ: 40 1/2= 57th percentile
She is doing great and we will go back at 6 months for more shots! I will update you all on how the eating thing is going soon...for now, Kate is waking up from a nap, so I better run. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment