So, after months of no blogging, here I am again. After some kind motivation from friends, I knew I had better get to posting!! :)
Saturday was the UT vs Alabama game and we went to the Sisco's to watch it. The game didn't turn out the way that we Vols fans had hoped, but it could have been much worse. Good game Vols, maybe next time! :)
So, Travis warned us during about the 3rd quarter that it would be getting dark soon, so if we wanted to carve pumpkins, we better go get them. Kayla and I left to pick out our pumpkins and might I say we missed the very best part of the game. Thanks to the Sisco's for Tivoing it. So, after pumpkin picking, we did get to rewind and watch the rest of the game. Then we got to work!!
Here are Charles and Travis getting them started...
"Team Sisco"

Me, digging in...I don't remember ever carving a pumpkin, I'm sure I did when I was little, but I don't remember it, so I was REALLY excited!!!

Kayla didn't want to get her fingers in the goo, but Travis made her try...it feels soo nasty! (if you look closely you can see Reecie in the background, she kept a close eye on us!)

Kayla and Reecie...she enjoyed watching.

And, me and Reecie..."Reecie Lou Hoo"

The Puryear's and our punkin!! (Charles was on the phone with his dad, so he put him on hold for a pic...)

The Sisco's final project!!

And, our ghost

Group shot, thanks to the self timer...Cute, Cute!!

Such a fun night. Even tho the game didn't end on a happy note for us, we went on with our night. After pumpkin carving, we went "patrolling!!" We are really getting good at this. We all kind of go freaked out this time, but it was still fun. Thanks to the Sisco's for some yummy food and a good night!!!!
And, maybe it won't take sooo long for the next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment