Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Today is Charles' 25th birthday...Old Man! We went to Houston's for dinner and stopped by the Sisco's for a birthday photo. Thanks Kayla for helping us out!!
Monday the guys had another test, so we went to eat afterwards to "celebrate the test being over"...or thats why I told Charles we were going....Really, I had ordered him an icecream cake from Baskin Robbins and we were going out for his bday. But, when he wouldn't decide where ge wanted to eat, I told him, "look, its your day, we are celebrating your bday, YOU PICK", so he did! We went to eat at Happy Mexican and it was fun. Then we came back to our house for cake and CORNHOLE!!!
The Gu-urls watching the guys play.
Singing to the birthday boy...
ugh, i'm still soooo not good with this blogging thing...WHY ARE THE PICTS SMALL?????
This WAS a really cute pic of the girls at dinner, but I guess you will have to look at Kayla's blog to see the NORMAL one!
So, we had a great night hanging out with friends and can't wait til the next birthday celebration....Who will it be??? And, by the way...not sure that I have told them, so here it is: Travis and Kayla, thanks for making your Cornhole game. We have had so much fun with it and even tho in our "Sisco's vs. Puryear's" game, ya'll won...we will come back! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jules! It's your friend, Kendall, here to bug you about updating your blog! It's been over 2 months, almost 3! C'mon, get back in the saddle and update this thang! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete