So, every year we go to Florida on Aunt Kim and Maria's Spring Break. Its our "girls trip...plus Will" and this year Uncle Dan and Dave came a few days later. We had such a good time this year and Will is so much fun. He is at a good age, and if you can't tell, I'm pretty crazy about this baby. :)
Will and I before dinner one night

The whole group at Margaritaville...great place to eat and really fun environment!

Sisters...Mom and Aunt Kim

Mema and I with her balloon hat

Maria and Mema

Will LOVES the MOON...and every night we would have to go out and see "the moon" and he was pooped this night, went to sleep while watching the moon.

Mina and I on the beach

Uncle Dan and Will playing on the beach

Aunt Ceca and Will plaing...right before bed I must say..he was a little hyper, thanks to mom! :)
We had a really good trip but we missed Libba...next year she will be able to go with us, I hope!
Yo, Julie! Update this blog already! :)
ReplyDelete