Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dental "PROM"

WOW, I have not been very good at the blog thing, I have SO MUCH to catch up on!!!
So, Friday night we went to the Dental School Formal...which we all call "Dental School Prom." SO MUCH FUN!!!! The night started out with the Sisco's and Trammels picking us up and going to eat at the Butcher Shop. There, the Joneses, Blockleys and Rickey's met us. It was funny b/c we had joked about the "Prom" thing for a while and it really was prom night somewhere. There were a group of high school promers and people kept starring at us b/c they thought we were in high school too, thanks!
Charles and I at dinner
The Sisco's...Travis and Kayla
The soon to be Trammels...Chip and Lauren
The Joneses....Keith and Kendall
The Blockley's...Josh and Tara Sad to say that my camera died as soon as we got to prom, so these are all the pictures that I have...but it was so much fun! We had a great night and I'm sure that next year will be just as much fun!! I am so glad that we have met these wonderful friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment