Monday, February 8, 2010

Another Snow Day in Memphis...woohoo!!!!

Ok, so I go 6 months without Blogging at all, and then I blog TWICE in one day...what is the world coming to?!? This was a great day!!!! I hit the snooze when my alarm went off at 6:00am as usual and didn't think a thing about it...then my phone rings about 6:15. It was my Nurse Manager at work.."Julie, have you looked outside? No, I replied"...thinking its 6AM why would I be looking outside?!? "Look out the closest window", she says..so, I stand up in the bed, look out the window and "WOW, IT SNOWED!" I was thrilled!!! So, after I get off the phone with her, look online and realize that Charles is out of school, I am out of work, I am going back to bed!!! But first, I go outside and take some pictures. Look how much snow is on our mailbox..
It was BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't tell you how excited I was, I haven't seen snow like this in years...I mean, we get a little bit, here and there, but this was great snow!
Look how pretty our house is, I can't get over it!!!!
This was just picture perfect...no one driving on the roads, the only thing messing up the beautiful snow were my footprints...but I couldn't resist...so, I went back in the house, curled up in bed and....we woke up about 11:00am!!!!
This was one of the BEST MONDAY'S I have had in a LONG time!!!! Spending time at home all day with my hubby (even a little snowball fight in the afternoon) and bachelor watching with friends tonight. Guess we will have to get back to the grind tomorrow, but it was tons of fun while it lasted! Happy Monday! :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would have taken pictures early in the morning! I was so excited about the snow that I got right back in bed and slept :)

    ReplyDelete