Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Day, Snow Day!!

Everyone LOVES a Snow Day!! So...living in Memphis, you may get snow, you may not.... A few weeks ago they kept saying we were gonna get snow and I was getting all excited, and NOTHING happened. So, when they started talking about it this week, I didn't believe them. Got up Friday morning, nothing...raining a little, so I went to work like normal. Charles' school was called off early, but I still didn't think anything would happen. After arriving at work the rain starts turning into sleet...and by about 10:00 this is what the parking lot looked like.... So, I left! Went home, had a nice long nap. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE our Memphis Family....I LOVE THEM! We are all (other than the Joneses and we miss them) right here together...literally, The Trammells are in our back door and The Sisco's are about a block over..this is wonderful! So, since we were all snowed in, I made a big pot of chilli and the "family" came over. We ate, guys played Wii, girls had "girl talk time" and we just all hung out. We wanted to play in the "snow" sooo badly but it was just all ICE and FREEZING outside!!! This is all we got, and only stayed out there for about..umm, ONE MINUTE and ran back inside!
Boys playing Wii...typical night!
So, it was a fun night, thanks guys for coming over and I'm so thankful that we have the BEST "Memphis Family" ever!!!(Missed you Keith and Kendall)
Let me leave you with a picture of what I believe is THE CUTEST LITTLE BOY IN THE WORLD....I miss Baby Will soooo much! (he really isn't a baby anymore but I will always refer to him as "Baby Will") Maria has kept me posted over the past couple of days with pictures and videos as this sweet little guy plays in the snow, and he loves it! Miss you little buddy, see you soon!
Maria said that he "brought his snow inside!"

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo! I just got SO excited when I saw that you had posted. Will is precious!

    ReplyDelete